Ad Spend Policy

Ad Spend in the online media management world is somewhat of a hot topic. Pricing varies all over the place, depending on quantity, consistency, how much work is involved, etc. However, we here at Rycob Media do it different. 

We offer two different prices. Our client price, and our non-client price. If you are currently subscribed to our other services we offer you a discounted rate on your Ad Spend to thank you. 

With that said, we of course still value even those clients who only wish to use us to manage their ad spend. While charging a slightly higher rate, it is still far below average for the industry!

Proven Results

With Proven results, Rycob Media is a great use of your ad spend money. With some of our best campaigns costing less than $0.01 per engagement you’re sure to get your moneys worth!

ad spend proof rycob media

The shown campaign ran for approximately 2 weeks and brought in almost 5,000 engagements to the clients website. All while spending only $64.27! We wont bore you with endless success stories, but for examples of how ad spend done by Rycob Media can improve your website traffic, check out our case studies!

Subscriber Ad Spend Rate

80/20

Our subscribers get the added bonus of having a better ad spend rate. For all online advertising conducted through our agency we use 80% of the money designated to the campaign on the advertising costs associated with it. The remaining 20% is considered our fee for services, creation of material, etc.

Non-Subscriber Ad Spend Rate

70/30

Our non-subscribers do not get the added bonus of having a better ad spend rate. For all online advertising conducted through our agency we use 70% of the money designated to the campaign on the advertising costs associated with it. The remaining 30% is considered our fee for services, creation of material, etc.

Ready to Get Started?

Get started with Rycob Media to help your ad spend make you more money than ever before!

Need Help?

We're Here To Assist You

Something isn’t Clear?


Feel free to contact us, and we will be more than happy to answer all of your questions.

rycob media logo

Join our newsletter to keep up on the latest in online media and how it can help grow your business.

Don't worry, we also hate Spammers.